Melton free online dating - Looking for sexy people

Go down

Melton free online dating - Looking for sexy people

Post by Toowoomb on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 am

singles - Its the motion in the ocean My name is Ashleigh RAYFORD Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! singles in Central Coast free online dating Lismore free online dating Rockingham dating singles in Geraldton free online dating internet dating i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. im not looking for drama just a lot of fun! i just moved to the area from a small town. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will write you back. for righf now I am enjoying life way to much to get into anything serious. I am honestly just looking for great sex. Nothing serious. Hit me up for a good time. Really i'm looking for just some fun once in a while male that is hung 6 or better just to try it and have fun sometimes. i like to play when the time is right. I dont like to jump right into things until i have met the guy for at least a few hours so hit me up and lets see/ Im independent and am doing just fine on my own. Always remember i dont need you, i want you. Im not looking for my soulmate, im just looking for, well, a good time. Sound ok to you? looking for someone to have some fun with. couples are good. Looking for someone to havs some drinks with and see where it goes. I do have a birlfriend who would love to watch or join in. I'm an outgoing individual. I am independent so i dont need a man for nothing but T.L.C. I want a man who is not afraid to show his sensual side. I do love to party socially with my closest friends. Please note that I just want sex and not a boyfriend so lets keep it on the down low.

Toowoomb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum