SO , whats up ?

Go down

SO , whats up ?

Post by AjaxAmsterdam on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 am

You guys still playing ?
I quit (and many with me Neutral ) when I dinged 40 , AoC wasnt exactly the game I hoped it would be.
Was planning a server transfer as soon as when they availble.
Waiting for WaR and still playing Vanguard (Vanguard >>> AoC IMHO)
Anyway , have fun

Ciao
AjaxAmsterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SO , whats up ?

Post by Okhom on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Hello there Very Happy

It's kinda the same here for me, Conan did not entertain me that much. I'm now back in Lord of the rings Online for some more fun.

Stay safe sweeties sunny

Okhom.
Okhom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AjaxAmsterdam on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:10 am

Okhom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111EINZ11!!!!!

Whats up gnome ?
AjaxAmsterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okhom on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Everything's fine here Very Happy
I'm enjoying the summer days with Tandainu, incidentally gaming as much as usual between fishing, the beach and my work.

I lurk here from time to time to have some news of you all and, like everyone else, i'm waiting for THE mmo who could reunite the old team again!

For those who remember, Tand says hello to old LoVers btw I love you

xxx
Okhom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurs on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:01 pm

So how is everyone? I was curious where everyone went! : ) I am somewhat still in EQ2 but have been eyeing Warhammer. I am still in England. I do hope you are all enjoying CoA

Hugs to all.

Fleurs Kindhart, eq, retired
Noiree, EQ2, Permafrost

Fleurs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AjaxAmsterdam on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:02 pm

Fleurs wrote:So how is everyone? I was curious where everyone went! : ) I am somewhat still in EQ2 but have been eyeing Warhammer. I am still in England. I do hope you are all enjoying CoA

Hugs to all.

Fleurs Kindhart, eq, retired
Noiree, EQ2, Permafrost

FLEURS!!!!
Conan of Age ? Razz
Waiting for my WaR copy , but still enjoying Vanguard
AjaxAmsterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wailen on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi Fleurs, Ajax and Okhom Smile Its good to hear from you all again. I know this post is a bit overdue but I am thrilled that so many still remember the days we had in EQ. I wont be going to WaR as from the descriptions it wont be anything for me, so those of you going there I wish you lots of fun and HUGS.

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

Wailen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okhom on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Haha, you hacked Wailen's account Erlis?
Btw i tried warhammer online.. PvP is usually not my kind of play, but as long as you play with people you know, i must say it's quite entertaining, a lot more than i would have thought. I'm getting my revenge over short sized people and now spend some time spanking dwarves Laughing
Okhom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AjaxAmsterdam on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Okhom wrote:Haha, you hacked Wailen's account Erlis?
Btw i tried warhammer online.. PvP is usually not my kind of play, but as long as you play with people you know, i must say it's quite entertaining, a lot more than i would have thought. I'm getting my revenge over short sized people and now spend some time spanking dwarves Laughing

Exactly the same thing I was thinking Okhom. PvP isnt my thing to be honest , but it's quite fun in War , playing a sorceress (destruction side) on the Worlds edge server m abd ut feels like 1 world instead walking from instance to instance just like in AoC.
AjaxAmsterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

War

Post by Fleurs Q on Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:24 pm

I am playing an archmage. I have not run into much pvp. The real bummer is that the meatshields don't protect the healers and then yell for a heal and we are all dead. Too much. I laughed so hard! Right now I am enjoying it.

/hugs to all

Fleurs, the ditsy druidess

Fleurs Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Anestaci on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:00 am

Hi guys Smile Its nice to see some of you are still around. I started getting reminiscent and did a search for LoV and this popped up. AoC is not really my type of game tbh but since I saw so many familiar faces here I thought I would say hi. Glad to see you guys are doing well and wish more of you played EQ2 Razz Anyway, its great to see your still around and hope your all doing well Smile If you ever make it around to EQ2 shoot me a tell. I am usually on Yukii or Anestacia; both are on Antonia Bayle.

/HUGS Anestacia

Anestaci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum