Howdy Everyone

Go down

Howdy Everyone

Post by Freyalin on Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Hey All!

Been a long time since i spoke to you guys in LoV. How are you all doing since the EQ days? (long ass time ago)

I am thinking about getting another MMORPG again as seriously getting withdrawels lol

How good is AOC? i found EQ2 and WoW so boring it put me off online games till now

Freyalin

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy Everyone

Post by Erlis on Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:39 pm

FREYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Hon...please do give AoC a try...yes there are bugs but the game is so much fun. So looking forward to seeing you in game Hon.

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS
Erlis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Erlis!

Post by Freyalin on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:00 am

Hey Erlis!

Can you email me again at zen24304@zen.co.uk

I have lost all my contact details for you and Wailen including phone numbers emails etc!!

Would be cool to catch up!

Yeah i am definetely considering giving AoC a try, the reviews i read of it gave it good scores and it looks amazing graphically!

Sides LoV are here Very Happy

Freyalin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sengar on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Hiya mate Smile

Long time no see!

I'm not playing atm due to weather being too good, but will see you eventually if you join AoC LoV.

Take care

/Meradin

Sengar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyalin on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:00 pm

Hey Meradin! wow long time no see

Yeah the weather over here is pretty fantastic also, out on the motorbike most days if not at work lol

Freyalin

Back to top Go down

Post by AjaxAmsterdam on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:08 am

Hi Freya
Altho Im not on the same server as LoV is ,but welcome. Nice to see all those familiar names , I saw Marmel applied as well
I already quit AoC , it was/is not my cup of tea (can someone confirm that AoC is much more fun after lvl 40 ?), so I moved back to Vanguard.
AjaxAmsterdam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum